How to select a Reputation ManagerThe most important factor wen choosing a Reputation Management Service is to understand your goals.
Are your goals:
- Fix an online problem
- Keep your online reputation positive
- Manage your branding
- Repair online reviews
- Stop defamation or slander
Based on your needs, you can begin selecting the right service provider for your needs. Because the online world changes often, it is important to choose a provider that offers more than one service. Be sure they do more than SEO, or Online Reviews, et.al. They should be able to handle a wide variety of services.
Some of the areas a good Reputation Management Company cover are listed as questions you should ask:
- Do they handle individuals or businesses or both
- Do they provide SEO service?
- Do they repair bad reviews
- Do they create content or copy and paste from others
- Do they monitor websites?